Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner
Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner comes with 220 � 240 Volt, 13,000 BTU configurations. It is 22.44 inch wide, 18.11 inch deep and 38.19 inch high. It weighs 132 pounds. It uses the environment friendly R410A refrigerant, which does not release any chemicals harmful to the ozone layer.
It has the ability to operate on water for close to 12 hours for a maximum power of 11,000 BTU (though rated as 13,000 BTU). In the absence of water, it can operate on air and gives a cooling of 9,000 BTU.
The Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner comes with the following features:
- Like other portable air conditioners, the Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner can be easily moved from one room to another.
- A Smart Button is provided, which decides whether to turn on air conditioning or operate only the fan depending on the conditions. It also has the Autofan Function, which changes the fan speed as per the actual room temperature.
- The No Drip Technology is used to ensure higher cooling efficiency as water is pumped over condensation coils, cooling them faster than by air alone. The units are hence ideal for high humidity conditions as performance and efficiency are improved along with added advantage of never having to empty out the water tank.
- The Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner also has an in built dehumidification mode. The electronic humidistat sets the humidity in the room as required. It has the capability to remove up to 30 litres of excess moisture from the area every single day.
- It also boasts an electronic timer with microprocessor, which can switch on or switch off the air conditioner as and when required.
- A window kit is included and it can be adjusted to suit almost all kinds of sliding windows to help remove hot air very efficiently from the room. \
- A remote control with a wide blue LCD screen is provided.
- The Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner comes with a thermostat and 24 hour digital timer.
The warranty offered by Delonghi Air Conditioners covers faults in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years. It covers the parts in the compressor for a period of 5 years. The warranty is limited to 6 months in case of non domestic use. During the warranty, Delonghi repairs or replaces the products at no extra cost in case of a manufacturing fault.
The main benefits of the Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner are as follows:
The Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner is ideal for high humidity environments and does not harm the environment as it uses the ozone layer friendly R410A refrigerant.
- The dehumidification mode in the Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner has the ability to remove up to 30 litres of excess moisture every day, hence providing the desired humidity level.
- The Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner can be easily transported within the house and sometimes even from one building to another due to its small size. It cools only the area that is required to be cooled and not the entire house.
- The no Drip Technology ensures that there is no need to empty the water tank.
- The fan speed is automatically set as per the actual room temperature by the Autofan function and the Smart Button.
- Thanks to the window kit provided with the Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner, the home or office is safe and secure while using the air conditioner.
Back from Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner to Delonghi Air Conditioners
Back from Delonghi PAC W130E Eco Friendly Air Conditioner to Air Conditioner Reviews - Home